A bulk email solution allows you to send email communications to large lists of multiple recipients by incorporating email into your applications.
You can send one email to many people; or a unique email to each person on your list with a bulk email service.
Moreover, as per your requirement, you can send unique emails to each recipient by providing template to replace the information (example: name).
Commonly, bulk mail is used for newsletters or marketing.
If you have a list of customers or prospects, you can send them content relevant to their interest, from a single application.
A bulk email service allows you to send to any list, regardless of its size.
To illustrate, the frequency at which you send is entirely up to you, and should be based on what the recipients expect.
Your engagement data, including spam reports, unsubscribes, and open and click rates, will tell you whether your message is hitting the mark.
Adglob is a bulk email solution provider for both marketing email and transactional email.
Hence, Adglob’s bulk email marketing pricing are based on the volume of email you send, not the size of your list.
Adglob provides valuable insights across your entire email program:
- Delivery rate to ensure your email is getting to the recipient’s server
- Open and click tracking to measure engagement
- Notifications of your application of bounces, unsubscribes, and spam reports
1) Package One: 5,000 INR +GST 1.5L email / month (Max 5,000 emails)
2) Package Two: 6,500 INR +GST 3L /email per month (Max 10,000 emails)
3) Package Three: 10,000 + GST 15L email Per Month (Max 50,000 emails)
4) Package Four: 16,000 + GST 30 L email Per Month (Max 1L emails)
The bulk email service can be enabled with minimal changes to your application.
At the basic level, simply point your SMTP settings to our server and Adglob will take care of the rest.
Also, you can use our Web API or SMTP API to more deeply integrate into your system.
Moreover, the marketing email service allows non-technical users to send bulk newsletters and other bulk emails using a drag-and-drop interface.
Finally, list management and all aspects of the service are also available via the marketing service API.
So that developers can connect email to your company’s workflow.