Adglob’s Managed Email Campaign Solution.
Looking for a reliable partner to efficiently, effectively and quantifiably manage your email marketing campaigns?
In that case, we have got your back. We will manage your email campaign operations and that too at a 90% error-free rate.
From handling campaign assets to validation and scheduling and from campaign setup to reporting and analysis, Adglob provides end-to-end email campaign services.
Already have your email strategy or copy ready? Let us help you plan and successfully execute the best email campaigns.
Our expert team will set up any number of email marketing campaigns for you. From email production to delivery and everything in between – let us handle it all for you. As it says.”Managed Email Campaign Solution”
Just send us a brief and we are good to go! We promise a seamless execution of your entire email campaign strategy.
An email campaign is a sequence of marketing efforts that contacts multiple recipients at once.
As well as, email campaigns are designed to reach out to subscribers at the best time and provide valuable content and relevant offers.
Hence, using email campaigns allows you to build deep and trusting relationships with your customers.
Why Email Campaigns?
Since, email marketing makes communication with clients easier and more effective. Email campaigns are a powerful medium between your company and your audience.
They help not only to increase sales but build your brand image. Below we listed some objectives you can achieve by sending email marketing campaigns.
- Emails help nurture leads. Each new lead requires nurturing before making his first purchase. The task of your marketing team is to provide them with the right educational materials. They include how-to guides, live demos, workshops, webinars, useful checklists, tutorials, etc. Each email will make a user move down the sales funnel. Predict all possible pain points that a user may face when dealing with your brand and eliminate them.
- With emails, you can collect data about subscribers. To provide every user with an individual approach, you need to collect information about them. With an email campaign, this task is as easy as pie. All you need is to ask subscribers to share some important data for you to craft more targeted and personalized offers. Then, you can divide all your list into segments, and send relevant content to each group.
- Emails help convert. With all this personal information about your clients, you can create unique promotions for each user. Track their interactions with your brand and you’ll get to know their favorite products and buying habits — they will help you send emails triggered by clients’ actions. As a result, you’ll increase your email performance and sales.
- Emails help your business improve. Ask your clients for feedback. You can do this right after the purchase or on a regular basis via a survey. You’ll find out what customers appreciate the most about your brand, which difficulties they face, and what they would improve.
When is the best time to send an email campaign?
The best time to send an email campaign depends on the topic of the message, the audience’s lifestyle and habits, and the day of the week.
Typically, the best days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday because Monday is the busiest day of the week, and on Friday, people try not to leave anything for the next week and cope with their week tasks. Saturday and Sunday often family days, so people spend most of their weekend relaxing and not reading emails. Check out our blog to learn more about the best time to send email campaigns.
The best hours are:
- around 6 am as many people have a habit of checking their phones in bed;
- or around 10 am people also check their emails at the beginning of the working day;
- or around 2 pm because that’s the time to have lunch or coffee breaks;
- from 8 pm to midnight because during these hours people are usually free and many of them have a habit of reading emails before going to sleep.
Commercials: 6k + GST for 1 email campaign.