To login into TestRail, go to your sample website, selected while creating the free trial. It will open a login page;
- Enter your registered email address as username and Password (One-time password is sent to the registered email).
- Click on LOGIN button.
- Following screenshot shows how to login into TestRail using credentials
- Due to unsuccessful login, following error page displays
- Error may occur due to wrong combination of email id or password.
Following screenshot shows the error message user receives if credentials are not correct
If you forgot the password, to recover it
- Click on “I forgot my password?” beside Login button.
- Enter the Login Email
- Click on Request a password reset
Following screenshot shows how to recover the password if you forgot
User will get an email with details of username or link to reset the password.
On Successful login
On successful login, system dashboard will display if account is associated with any project by admin or user can create a sample project. Following screenshot displays the welcome page/dashboard of TestRail on successful login