TestRail supports the feature to add multiple test results at a time for many test cases. This feature saves the time if the same result file is applicable for more than one test case
Following steps should perform to use this functionality
- Navigate to Test Runs & Results tab. Check the checkbox (mass-action button) for each test case where test results file should be added.
- After selection of test cases, click on Add Result button as shown in below screenshot
- It will open Add Result pop-up. User can select Assigned To, Version, Elapsed Time and Status etc
- After that, user can upload one to many result files by clicking drg and drop.
- Now, click on Add Result button to add results to all selected test cases.
Following screenshot shows Add Result pop-up
- It updates the status and Result section of test cases.
- To re−verify it, user can click on test case name and go to Results & Comment section. User can see Status and attached result file as shown in below screenshot. Similarly, all selected test cases can be re−verified.